Ads by pogi

Friday, May 10, 2013

Jessy Mendiola

This Filipina actress' beauty is outstanding. She ain't pretty. She's plain beautiful. I noticed this fine lass during my lazy weekday afternoons stuck on TV while trying to snooze down. She starred in that drama Paraiso together with Matteo Guidicelli, which is about a very complicated affair that started when these two lone shipwreck survivors had their first encounter in an exotic island. The show was a hit among televiewers who enjoyed a fair share of sexy soap opera during hot lazy afternoons.

Jessy Mendiola is a goddess of beauty. With her white flawless complexion, Tisay looks, slender petite figure and sensitive curves and other feminine features, she's just all so alluring and highly attractive. I know I'm not the only one who feel like this about Jessy, but hordes of Filipinos who get to watch her on Kapamilya TV shows. I believe she's Cebuana who among Filipinas have a big reputation for being the most beautiful Pinays. But I don't care. What's important is that she's a native Filipina and can speak the local language well. 
IMAGE SOURCE
She's out of the limelight now, but I know this girl will never run out of projects from her network. Anytime soon, ABS-CBN might pop out another soap or any other show for this talented beautiful young lady. She got a lot of potential and surely we will miss her if she's gonna be out from show business anytime soon.

*This awesome female is from the Philippines, I think pure-blood Filipina.
For more info, you can check her Wikipedia entry.


No comments:

Post a Comment